How to open your safe deposit box account
You can apply for your safety deposit box in two ways; online or in-store. To apply you will need one form of Photo Identification and one form of Proof of Address. Please fill out the form below should you wish to make your application online. Alternatively, should you wish to apply in-store, you can download the application form here.
The following documents as accepted as a form of identification.
Please email if you are uncertain of what documents are accepted.
- Current Signed Passport
- Current UK Full Photo Driving Licence
- EEA National ID Card
- EEA National Driving Licence
- UK Armed Forces ID Card
- UK National Agency ID Card (Police etc)
- Non EEA National MUST provide a passport with a valid Visa
Proof of Address
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Household Bills - Utilities (Gas, Electric, Water, Telephone, Cable Services, Satellite TV, Contract
- Mobile Telephone)
- Local Authority documents including Council Tax Bill, Rent Book, HM Revenue & Customs, Notification-Coding or Demand, Disabled Persons Tax Credit, National Insurance Contribution Account Statement
- Proof of your identity must be valid and contain a photograph
- A UK Driving License may be used as either photo identification or proof of address; not both
- Statements and Bills should be less than 3 months old
- Local Authority documents must less than 6 months old
- Tax correspondance must be less than 6 months old and or dated in the current tax year
Please note: The online application is for 1 year rental. To apply for 3 or 5 years rental, please visit us.